Training & Education Volunteer Support Programme
Club Training/Development Grants 2022
The Mayo Sports Partnership Club Development Programme provides limited assistance to sport and recreation clubs and organisations within County Mayo for Club Volunteer Training and Development.
There is a limited fund up to a potential 50% max of costs available for this initiative. Please contact Mayo Sports Partnership at 094 9064360 or email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of any application.
Please note that Sports Partnership run courses/workshops which are subsidised and therefore should not be applied for under this scheme. Priority will be given to minority sports who do not have development officer support in the county. Priority will also be given to training and education initiatives which target increased participation by women or girls, ethnic minorities, young people, disadvantaged.
Eligible Courses may include:
- Sports specific Coach Education (e.g Athletics, Basketball, Badminton, Water Sports etc ).
- Committee and/or Volunteer education, Administration & management courses
- Accredited courses by Coaching Ireland or National Governing Body of Sport
- Applicants from club/organisations within Co Mayo
Ineligible Courses include:
- Courses outside Ireland
- Sport related courses delivered by bodies not recognised under the National Coaching Development Programme or by the National Governing Bodies of Sport (NGB's) if one exists.
- Generic sports courses delivered by a non-recognised agency
- Day to day running costs, e.g insurance, transport
- Applicants from individuals (applications must be made by the club or organisation).
- Courses not directly related to applicant club or organisation e.g. team building.