Local Enterprise Office
It's one thing to have a good business idea, and it's another thing entirely to bring it to life. Yet, every year, thousands of Irish people start, grow and successfully expand businesses.
Your Local Enterprise Office plays a major role in this, offering expertise, know-how and financial support to Irish businesses, enabling them to grow and thrive. If you have a good idea, for a start-up or an existing business, talk to us.
Here in the Local Enterprise Office Mayo we serve as a 'first stop shop', providing entrepreneurs in County Mayo with advice on starting and growing a small business, high-quality business training and financial support.
- We provide direct financial supports to micro businesses (Micro Enterprises are businesses with 10 or less employees).
- We advise on a range of alternative funding options available.
- We offer business information, advisory services and enterprise support.
- We deliver high-quality training to meet the needs of your business including; Starting Your Own Business, Managing Your Business e.g. Marketing, Sales, Financial Management, Strategy and Business Planning.
- We mentor you and your business with experienced experts.
- We guide you to the services most relevant to support the growth and development of your business.
- We connect you with appropriate State resources for your business including relevant agencies
- We create progression pathways for high-potential companies to Enterprise Ireland.
- We organise key enterprise events.
- We facilitate effective business networking.
- We promote entrepreneurship education in the local community.
View our video to learn more about LEO Mayo and how we work together with clients to help them grow their business idea into an established company.