Skip to main content

Your Council


Environmental Complaints

Click here to find out how to make an environmental complaint

More Information

Faulty School Warning Lights

Report faulty school warning lights by email to

More Information

General Queries

How to get in touch with different departments of Mayo County Council

More Information

Report a Faulty Street Light

Electric Skyline Ltd. maintains the public lighting in County Mayo. To report public lighting outages and/or faults please contact Electric Skyline at 1890 FAULTS (328587)

Go to Electric Skyline

Vacant Homes

If you are aware of vacant home/homes in your area you can anonymously log details at this link.

Go to Vacant Homes

Road Complaints

Information on how to log a complaint with our roads department

More Information
Back to top