Culture Night Mayo Coordinator Award 2023
Mayo County Council’s Arts Service invites applications for the Culture Night Co-ordinator Award, to coordinate Mayo’s programme in 2023, as part of the national cultural celebration on Friday 22nd September.
One award of €4,500 is available.
It is envisaged that the successful applicant will:
- Liaise closely with Mayo County Council Arts Service to design, implement and review Mayo’s Culture Night programme 2023.
- Manage and administer the Culture Night Event Fund, working with long-standing and encouraging new Culture Night event organisers. (separate budget available)
- Actively seek out new audiences for Culture Night, to develop audiences beyond the event itself and generate return visits.
- Preparing and developing marketing materials for the event (Separate marketing fund available).
- Have cognisance for equality, inclusivity and accessibility at the heart of the ethos of Culture Night, in line with Mayo County Council’s priorities and the Arts Council’s policy and strategy to respect, support and ensure the inclusion of all voices and cultures that make up Ireland today.
- Complete a post-event report for submission to the Arts Council.
- Manage their own time effectively, incorporating key milestones agreed with the Arts Service, for delivery of Culture Night, Friday 22nd September 2023.
Applicants should apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications should include a letter outlining their suitability for the role, a copy of their current CV and proposed outline for the use of the €4,500 budget to include programme design, implementation and review costs, and/or other expenditure identified by the applicant.
Deadline for submission of applications: 12pm, Monday 26th June 2023.
Applicants should be available to work on their own initiative from July to early-October and must be available to work on Culture Night, Friday 22nd September 2023.
For further information about previous Mayo Culture Night programmes please see social media platforms:
Culture Night is strategically funded by Mayo County Council and the Arts Council and is supported by Creative Ireland and participating groups & venues in Mayo