N17 Knock to Collooney
The Public Consultation on the initial Feasible Options for a potential upgrade between Knock and Collooney is continuing, with submissions from the public welcome up to January 15th 2021.
All information relating to this stage of the project, including all Feasible Options, is on the Project Website; therefore, the public are encouraged to view the website as a first port of call. A feature of the website (Mapping Page) allows users to insert their ‘Eircode’ which will take them to their location and highlight routes which are in proximity to them.
The public are encouraged to continue to contact the Project Team with any queries, by:
- Making a ‘Contact Us’ or ‘Call Back’ request on the Project Website;
- Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- By booking a call back appointment through 071 91 11975.
Submissions can be made through:
- The Project Website;
- Email to email@example.com; or
- Post to: FREEPOST, The ‘N17 Knock to Collooney [AEC] Public Consultation No. 02’, Sligo National Roads Project Office, Sligo County Council, Market Yard, Sligo, F91WV7R
Note: On the 6th of October 2020, the Sligo National Roads Project Office released a range of initial Feasible Options for potential upgrades to the N17 between Knock and Collooney. The Options constitute initial broad route corridors with provisional junction locations. The Options design will evolve over time, as detailed appraisal and environmental assessment progresses. Further Public Consultations will take place at each stage of project development.
As part of this Public Consultation, Hotel Displays have now been rescheduled for:
- Tuesday the 15th of December, McWilliam Park Hotel, Claremorris, Co. Mayo;
- Thursday the 17th of December, Castledargan Hotel, Ballygawley, Co. Sligo;
- Slots on each day will be from 1.30pm to 7.30pm (limited to a maximum time of 20 minutes) with a 30 minutes break between 4pm and 4.30pm.
Please note these dates are scheduled principally for those people who are having difficulty assessing or understanding information online.
There will be no new information on display – all up to date information is on the project website.
- Booking is strictly by appointment (by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 071 91 11975/ 071 91 11977). Each booking should be accompanied by an Eircode.
- A range of standard COVID-19 compliance procedures shall be in place on the day. This will include the signing of COVID-19 declaration forms upon arrival (the public are asked in this regard to bring their own pens);
You will be required to be in attendance 10 minutes before your assigned time;
Slots will be strictly limited to a maximum of 3 people per display point (in addition to 1 member of the Project Team);
Sligo National Road’s Project Office