Skip to main content

Housing Services

Traveller Accommodation

Mayo County Council works with Approved Housing Bodies (AHB’s) in meeting the housing needs of the Traveller community in Mayo. 

The Council employs two Traveller Accomodation Liaison Officers and two Social Workers who are available to assist Travellers in relation to their housing needs.

Back to top