Skip to main content

Register of Electors

Change of Address

My address has changed.  How do I let you know? 

If you are included on the Register but would like to amend your address, you can do this either by using Form RFA 3 to apply to have it amended on the Supplement to the Register or by applying during our annual Draft Register process. 

RFA 3 - Application for inclusion in Supplement to the Register of Electors - Change of Address – English 

RFA 3 - Iarratas chun ainm a chur san áireamh san Fhorlíonadh a ghabhann le Clár na dTóghthóirí - Athrú ar Sheoladh - Gaeilge

While you can apply to change your address on the Supplement at any time, only applications received before the 14th day before an election or referendum polling day (excluding Sundays, Public Holidays and Good Friday) will be considered for entry onto the Supplement for that poll. Late applications will not be processed until after polling day. 

Back to top