PARKING IN WESTPORT
On October 22, 2018, bye-laws were adopted by the Westport-Belmullet Municipal District relating to Pay and Display parking in the town of Westport.
The parking zones in Westport are outlined in below map:
Parking for all areas can be paid for on the downloadable Mayo E-Parking App: https://bookings.parkmagic.net/MCC/
- For Carparks - Pay by Meter
- John’s Row and The Quay - Pay by Meter or Pay and Display scratch off tickets sold in local retail outlets
- Westport Town - Pay and Display scratch off tickets sold in local retail outlets
Parking discs are available to purchase from the following stockists:
- Bee Green, Altamont Street
- Carrowbeg Stores, Castlebar Street
- Council Civic Offices, Altamont Street
- Centra, The Fairgreen
- Centra, The Quay
- Kelly’s, The Octagon
- Laura’s Hair, Mill Street
- Leisure Park, James Street
- McLoughlin’s Spar, Shop Street
- Maxol, Newport Road
- O’Brien’s Menswear, Bridge Street
- Portwest, Bridge Street
- Portwest, Shop Street
- Print Addiction, Bridge Street
- Supervalu, Shop Street
- The Creel, The Quay
- The Towers, The Quay
- Thomas Moran, Bridge Street
- Town Hall, The Octagon
- Wild Atlantic Wear, Bridge Street
Westport Resident Parking Permit Application Form – Available HERE
Westport Business Parking Permit Application Form– Available HERE
Disabled Parking Permit
A person who suffers from a disability may be eligible for a Disabled Persons Parking Permit.
These permits are not issued by Mayo County Council, but are issued by both the Disabled Drivers Association of Ireland and by The Irish Wheelchair Association.
Pay a Parking Fine
You may pay a Fine in person at Westport Civic Offices, Altamont Street, Westport or by phone at 098 50400.
Any parking related queries for Westport can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting Westport Civic Offices 094 9064600
Parking in Belmullet
Parking is free in Belmullet and limited to 2 hours maximum duration for Barrack Street, Carter Square, Main Street and American Street.