Local Enhancement Programme 2024
Applications to the Local Enhancement Programme 2024 are now closed.
Department of Rural and Community Development Local Enhancement Programme 2024
The Local Enhancement Programme 2024 is funded by the Department of Rural and Community Development. Please see the following link to the press release announcing the Local Enhancement Programme 2024 at national level, by the Minister for Rural and Community Development, Heather Humphreys TD, and the Minister of State with responsibility for Community Development and Charities, Joe O’Brien TD: [Press release]
The Department of Rural and Community Development’s Local Enhancement Programme (LEP) 2024 will provide small scale capital funding to support community groups across Ireland, with a separate ring-fenced fund available to Women’s Groups under the Programme.
This capital fund will support groups, particularly in disadvantaged areas, to carry out necessary repairs and improvements to their facilities, purchase equipment such as tables and chairs, tools and signage, laptops and printers, lawnmowers, canopies and training equipment etc.
The following funding will be available:
Category 1: Grants up to €1,000
Category 2: Grants from €1,001 - €7,500
Category 3: Women’s Group Funding Applicants only: Grants up to €7,500.
Closing Date for submission of Applications through the online portal is 3pm Thursday, 15th February 2024. Please find links to scheme information below:
Applicants are strongly recommended to read the scheme guidelines below and the Terms & Conditions on the application form, before submitting applications.
- Treoirlínte Clár Feabhsúcháin Áitiúil 2024
- Foirm Iarratais Clár Feabhsúcháin Áitiúil 2024
- Foirm Iarratais faoin gciste imfhálaithe do Ghrúpaí na mBan
Supporting Documentation Required as part of Application:
- Bank Statement Header – recent, and in applicant group name. It is essential that the name of the bank account, not the name and/or correspondence address on the statement, exactly matches the applicant name on the application form. Where the group/organisation is registered with the CRO and/or the Charities Regulatory Authority the applicant name and bank account name must also match the registered name of the group/organisation. Applications that do not fulfil this requirement will be deemed ineligible.
- Procurement - quotations/estimates from a minimum of three different independent suppliers for the elements for which you are applying for funding.
- Failure to provide the required documentation will render the application invalid.
- XY ITM Coordinates – link to guide on finding your ITM Coordinates
If you have further queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Mayo PPN, in conjunction with Mayo LCDC, will be hosting online workshops to guide you through the process of submitting an online application for the Local Enhancement Programme 2024 on the following dates:
- Thursday 25th January 7-8pm and Monday 29th January 10-11am
Numbers are limited and on a first come/first served basis with a maximum of 2 participants per group. Groups must be registered with Mayo PPN. Please register for training at the following link: https://forms.office.com/e/nhMkfJU06b