Skip to main content


Housing Loan Repayments


How Can I Pay My Housing Loan?

  • Household budget deduction from social welfare payment.
  • Standing order - (Details available from your back and the Housing Loan Repayment Section of Mayo County Council)
  • Payment to the Cash Office located in any Municipal District of Mayo County Council.
  • By post.

If you are enquiring about information regarding housing schemes available from Mayo County Council please click HERE

Back to top