Mayo Startbox At Home Programme
As part of the governments Keep Well Campaign Mayo Sports Partnership, Irish Athletics Boxing Association (IABA), Healthy Mayo, Mayo County Council, Ballinrobe Sports Hub and Ballyhaunis Sports Hub have teamed up to roll out a Startbox At Home Programme this March for families in Mayo. The aim of the programme is to introduce children to the Sport of Boxing through interactive online boxing and skipping sessions. In return for full commitment to the programme, each family will receive access to a 4 Week Interactive Programme and Resource Pack.
Overview: The Startbox At Home Programme programme consists of 17 interactive sessions including 11 IABA boxing specific videos and 12 skipping 'exercise with me' tutorial videos which will be sent to each participating families via email and text each week.
- Format: 4 Week Programme. Session 1 will be circulated via email and text at 10am 4 days before the programme starts. Your week’s session plan will be circulated each Monday at 10am
- Registration: Register your interest for your family for the Startbox At Home Programme: HERE or download your form HERE and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note: Pack Limits of 2 apply per family
- Packs: Following the confirmation of your booking you will be emailed details about how to get your pack.
- Contents: Each pack consists of the following: Drawstring bag | Startbox Manual to guide you through the sessions | Skipping Rope | Water bottle | Resistance band | Fun Goodies
- Get Involved: Share your videos and pictures with us on social media: Facebook @Mayosport1 | Instagram @mayosportspartner | Twitter: @MayoSport1
For More Information:
- Contact Janette at email@example.com