Skip to main content

Water Services

All queries relating to Public Water Supplies and Public Wastewater Services should be directed to Uisce √Čireann - see right hand side of this page for relevant contact details.

The below contact form is for queries relating to Private Supplies only, including Group Water Schemes and Small Private Supplies.

Back to top