The O'Donnell Estate
See below for a copy of the documentation and maps relating to the rental and particulars of the Newport estate of Sir Richard Annesley O'Donnell, as listed by the Court of Commissioners for the Sale of Encumbered Estates, 1854.
Castlebar library also holds copies of the following encumbered estates catalogues which are available to view in the Local Studies section of the library.
- Treston Estate - Barnagreggaun, Knockaunaakill and Harefield: Rental and Particulars 1865
- Estate of the Right Honourable Lord Oranmore: Rental and Particulars 1890
- Cuffe Estate - Drimineen: Rental and Particulars 1890
- Storey Estate - Clonlee, Derrassa, Derrew, Furnance, Gallagh, Kilfaul, Kilkeeran, Lough Carra, Newtown, Portroyal and Srah: Rental and Partculars 1891
- Rutledge Estate - Co Mayo : Rental and Particulars 1861
- Estate of James D.H. Browne Esq. - Barony of Claremorris: Rental and Particulars 1860
- Gray Estate - Castlebar, Claremorris and Balla: Rental and Particulars 1863