The Gourmet Greenway
The Gourmet Greenway, a food trail along the Great Western Greenway (a 43.5km walking and cycling route between Westport and Achill Island) was created by Mulranny Park Hotel.
It consists of eighteen local food producers who have collaborated to showcase the area’s delicious artisan foods.
Visit the Mulranny Park Hotel or Newport House where you enjoy the foods produced by the likes of
- Michael Flanagan (Achill Island Turbot),
- Jerry Hasset (Keem Bay Fish Products),
- Seán Kelly (Kelly’s Butchers, Newport),
- Andrew Pelham Burn (Carrowholly Cheese, Westport),
- Padraig Gannon (Croagh Patrick Seafoods, Newport)
- Tom Dougherty (Curran Blue Trout Farm, Mulranny)
And several other legends of the Irish artisan food movement.