MAYO.IE – LIVE AND ALIVE!
Posted in Connect on January 15, 2015.
MAYO.IE IS THE NEW BRAND AND WEBSITE FOR ALL THINGS MAYO.
Our new and redeveloped website and brand, MAYO.IE, has proved hugely popular and provides a springboard for many exciting developments.
The Enterprise and Investment Unit at Mayo County Council decided late last year that work was needed to more successfully promote Mayo as a county to VISIT, CONNECT with and INVEST in. This vision was the reason for the launch of the refreshed and revised website and brand MAYO.IE
The new MAYO.IE (link to mayo.ie promo video) brand identity and website reflects the attributes that make Mayo what it is today – highlighting its dynamic people, spectacular landscape and rich culture and history.
All of which is set in a county with a vibrant and broad range of businesses who are proud to call Mayo home.
The visual identity of the new brand was chosen to reflect our dynamism, optimism and spirit of adventure.
To strengthen this new brand, work on redevelopment of the MAYO.IE website was undertaken in late 2014 and early 2015. The website was launched on the Inaugural Mayo day 2015. (link to Mayo Day images here)
The redeveloped website reflects our clear call to action: VISIT, CONNECT, INVEST.
The website provides information on:
- what’s on offer and what to see when visiting Mayo
- how to keep in touch with ‘all things Mayo’ through news stories from Mayo communities at home and away
- information you might need if thinking of expanding your business or investing in Mayo
- some great case studies of successful Mayo businesses
- how to connect with us and stay in touch on social media
Check out www.mayo.ie today and join with us on our Mayo adventure!