CLÁR 2019 – Open for Applications
Posted in Connect on March 22, 2019.
The CLÁR funding scheme is a targeted investment programme for rural areas that aims to provide funding for small infrastructural projects in areas that experience disadvantage.
Funding is available for the following measures:
Measure 1 Support for Schools/Community Safety Measures
Measure 2 Schools/ Community Play Areas (including MUGAs)
Measure 3 Community Wellbeing Supports, comprising:
- First Response Support
- Mobility and Cancer Care Transport
- Sensory Gardens
Expressions of Interest for Measures 1, 2 and 3c must be submitted to Community & Integrated Development, Mayo County Council, Cedar House, Moneen, Castlebar, Co Mayo or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday the 11th of April 2019.
Measure 3a and 3b applications must be submitted directly to the Department of Rural and Community Development.
Please note only 15 projects under Measure 1 and 2 will be shortlisted by Mayo County Council. Please refer any queries to the Community & Integrated Development Section, Mayo County Council on 094 9064397 or email@example.com.
The following are the minimum criteria for qualification:
- Match funding is available and ringfenced for the project.
- All necessary permissions are in place.
- Evidence of ownership/lease is available (if applicable).
- The facility is/will be open to the public without appointment.
- The project conforms to the LECP and/or other local or regional plans.
- No funding has been allocated for the same project from any other sources.
Full scheme details available here:
- Local Authorities Measure 1, Measure 2 & Measure 3(c) Scheme Outline
- Expressions of Interest 2019 – Measure 1, Measure 2 & Measure 3(c)
- 2019 Measure 3(a) Scheme Outline
- 2019 Measure 3(a) App Form
- 2019 Measure 3(b) Scheme Outline
- 2019 Measure 3(b) App Form