The Military Barracks will host a wide range of Heritage, History, Crafts, Exhibitions and Music between noon and 6pm on Mayo Day.
- Exhibitions of times past from the Mayo County Library collection, documenting the Famine in Mayo, In Humbert’s Footsteps, Michael Davitt, Old Castlebar, the War of Independence in Mayo and a very special 20th anniversary revival of the 2002 Mayo in May photo exhibition.
- View the cars from times past on display from the Connacht Veteran & Vintage Motor Club.
- Join Lukasz Kryzwon of Creative Together for our special Mayo Day Mural Workshop. Suitable for all ages. Free of charge.
- We’re delighted to announce that Master Falconer Jason Deasy, is returning to Mayo Day with his magnificent Birds of Prey
- Check out the very best of Mayo creativity in the Mayo Craft Village and observe master craftspeople at work.
- Mayo Male Voice Choir at 2.30pm.
- Music with Codraisc at 4pm
- Kiltimagh Pet Farm
- Westport Beekeepers
- Mayo Fire Service Demonstrations