Family Fun at Lough Lannagh
Lough Lannagh will be a hive of family fun activities on Mayo Day from 12pm to 6pm
- Try Canoeing, Kayaking or Monster Stand Up Paddle Boarding with Mayo Adventure Experience from 11am to 5pm.
- Free of Charge but booking is essential at https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/mayo-day-tickets-312832950777
- Little Gem Puppet Show: Colourful, lively and fun, join in with the Little Gem Puppets to build fascinating stories: 12 noon, 2pm and 4pm.
- Artist and Storyteller Wayne O Connor will weave stories to enthrall the kids. As words weave the tales, the art is drawn live and gives form to the imagery in front of the children. Wayne’s energetic storytelling style is full of interaction and humour for all ages: 1pm, 3pm and 5pm.
- Ever wanted to learn to juggle? Join in the fun and learn how with Ringmaster Dea Birkett and the incredible cast of Circus 250: time TBC
- Relax to the Soundwaves of Musician and DJ Graham Sweeney from his vintage VW van.