May the road rise with you
MAY THE ROAD RISE WITH YOU! GO N-ÉIRÍ AN BÓTHAR LEAT!
Live Outdoor Music Event, Aughagower Village Carpark
Sunday, September 5th, 5pm - 9pm
(people can arrive from 4pm onwards)
Presented by Aughagower Community Council in the heart of Aughagower village, an intimate, live outdoor presentation of music and spoken word for the local community.
Spaces limited. Booking essential. Booking in pods of 6.
The evening will include:
- TRADITIONAL airs from over the hills, carried on the fiddle of Kevin Burke and Emer Mayock, fiddle and flute; with the guitar of Steve Cooney; 5pm – 6pm.
- SPOKEN WORD brought forth from the stones and earth of the village in which the brothers Reidy grew, by poet Ger Reidy; 6pm – 6.30pm
- FOLK, WORLD, ALTERNATIVE depths of melody and rhythm, bubbling up from the wells to join in voice and keyboard of Breda Mayock; guitar, bass of Steve Cooney and percussion of Robbie Harris; 6.50pm – 7.20pm
- SONGS from Tony Reidy and ‘The Side Effects’, John Hoban and Dan Delaney; 19.30 - 20.00
- RHYTHM AND BLUES slow-burning groove from ‘The Piston Slappers’ Derek McGowan, David Dee Moore and Josie Joyce; 8.20pm – 9pm.
- M.C’s for the event are Joanne Keegan and Paddy Guthrie
- All running times approximate with time between acts for stage prep and health and safety maintenance.
FURTHER INFORMATION and IMPORTANT EVENT GUIDELINES at: www.facebook.com/aughagower/
BOOKING DETAILS at www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/may-the-road-rise-with-you-go-n-eiri-an-bothar-leat-tickets-168568116775. THIS IS EVENT IS FULLY BOOKED.