Notice of Draft Development Contribution Scheme for Mayo County Council 2023 - 2029
Notice is hereby given pursuant to Section 48 of the Planning and Development Act 2000, as amended, that Mayo County Council has prepared a Draft Development Contribution Scheme 2023-2029 for the administrative area of Mayo County Council.
A copy of the Draft Development Contribution Scheme will be available for public inspection from Tuesday 14th of March 2023 to Tuesday 25th of April 2023 inclusive, at the following locations during office opening hours:
- Mayo County Council, Áras an Chontae, The Mall, Castlebar, Co. Mayo, F23 WF90.
- Online at consult.mayo.ie
You can make an observation or submission via the following options only;
- Online – To make an online submission, register for an account today consult.mayo.ie This is a one-time process for all Mayo County Council public consultations. You will receive an email with a link to activate your registration and click on the link provided to proceed to make a submission.
- In writing to Forward Planning, Mayo County Council, Áras an Chontae, The Mall, Castlebar, Co. Mayo, F23 WD90
Submissions or observations with respect to the Draft Development Contribution Scheme for Mayo County Council 2023-2029 may be made no later than Tuesday 25th April 2023. Late submissions will not be accepted.
In respect of making a submission or observation please note the following: -
- Submissions/observations should include your name and address, where relevant, details of any organisation, community group or company etc., which you represent.
- Please be advised that, in accordance with the requirements of the Planning and Development Act, 2000 (as amended), all submissions/observations received will be published online and will also form part of the statutory Chief Executive’s Report to be submitted to the full Council. You should ensure that no vexatious, defamatory or confidential information, including confidential information relating to a third party
(in respect of which the third party has not, expressly, or impliedly in the circumstances, consented to its disclosure) is included in your submission. The Planning Authority reserves the right to redact any submission or part thereof that does not comply with this requirement.
- The personal information collected during the consultation process is collected for the purpose of receiving and dealing with submissions. “For further information on how Mayo County Council processes your personal data contained in submissions or observations to the County Development Plan please see the Council’s website at https://www.mayo.ie/privacy
- If you have any queries or require more detail, please contact the Planning Section by email at email@example.com or by phone at 094 –9064000
Director of Services,
14th March 2023