CLÁR 2020 – Open for Applications
The CLÁR funding scheme is a targeted investment programme for rural areas that aims to provide funding for small infrastructural projects in areas that experience disadvantage.
Funding is available for the following measures:
Measure 1 Support for Schools/Community Safety
Measure 2 Community Recreation Areas
Measure 3 Community Wellbeing Supports, comprising:
- Meals on Wheels and Linked Services
- Mobility and Cancer Care Transport
Expressions of Interest for Measures 1 and 2 must be submitted to Community & Integrated Development, Mayo County Council by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday the 7th of August 2020.
Measure 3a and 3b applications must be submitted directly to the Department of Rural and Community Development.
Please note only 10 projects under Measure 1 and 2 will be shortlisted by Mayo County Council. Please refer any queries to the Community & Integrated Development Section, Mayo County Council on 094 9064660 or email@example.com.
The following are the minimum criteria for qualification:
- Match funding is available and ringfenced for the project.
- All necessary permissions are in place.
- Evidence of ownership/lease is available (if applicable).
- The facility is/will be open to the public without appointment.
- The project conforms to the LECP and/or other local or regional plans.
- No funding has been allocated for the same project from any other sources.
Full scheme details available below.