Mayo Autumn Men on the Move
Mayo Men on the Move are back for Autumn 2023
Male aged 30 plus? Worried about that extra weight? Thinking about getting more active? Want to improve your overall health and wellbeing?
Building on the success of previous campaigns Mayo Sports Partnerships in collaboration with HSE West, Sport Ireland and local community groups / clubs are offering a new “Men on the Move” programme for men aged 30+. Starting over the next few weeks in a number of areas across the county.
Now open for Booking in the following locations:
FREE ... Join in at anytime....
- Swinford Oct 16th @ 8pm - Contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 094 9253531
- Castlebar: Oct 23rd @ 8pm
- Claremorris: Oct 23rd @ 8pm
- Cornboy: Oct 27th @ 7pm
- Ballina: Nov 13th @ 7.30pm
- Achill: Nov 14th @ 7pm
- Ballyhaunis: Nov 20th @ 7.30pm
- Ballinrobe Walking Football : Thursdays @ 8pm - Contact Mark 087 609 1463
Booking through Eventbrite or listed contact
Men on the Move is a beginner physical activity programme that is aimed at adult men to get them active, have fun and improve their fitness levels. It involves:
- weekly physical activity sessions over 8 weeks that are led by a qualified instructor to meet your needs.
- structured physical activity sessions so that you can find a level and pace that suits you.
For additional details call the Mayo Sports Partnership office or email Deirdre Donnelly
Men on the Move, the best move you will ever make!