Community Support Fund 2022/2023
The Community Support Fund 2022 Grant Scheme is closed for applications.
The Community Support Fund 2022 (CSF) is funded by the Department of Rural and Community Development. Please see the following link for a press release on the launch of the CSF at national level by the Minister for Rural and Community Development, Heather Humphreys TD, and the Minister of State with responsibility for Community Development and Charities, Joe O’Brien TD: https://www.gov.ie/en/press-release/aec90-ministers-humphreys-and-joe-obrien-announce-10-million-fund-to-support-parish-halls-and-community-centres-with-energy-bills/
This programme will support not-for-profit community or voluntary groups, particularly in disadvantaged areas with:
Non-pay running costs: Electricity, refuse, heat costs etc
Non-pay operating costs: Rental / lease costs and Insurance bills etc
- Necessary repairs and improvements to facilities, purchase
- Equipment such as tables, chairs, tools, signage, laptops, printer
- Lawnmowers, canopies and training equipment.
Grants will be offered under 3 categories:
- Category 1 - Up to €1,000
- Category 2 - From €1,000 to €5,000
- Women’s Shed - Up to €1,000
Invoices, receipts and photographic evidence of all works carried out or goods purchased must be submitted by 31st August 2023 for grant payment to be processed.
Closing Date of Submission of Applications through the online portal is Tuesday, 14th March 2023
Before you Start – We recommend that you have the following to hand:
- Charity number (if applicable)
- Tax Number, Tax Reference Number (if applicable)
- PPN Number (if applicable)
- Details of Previous funding/Grants received e,g, LEADER, CEP, CAF etc
- XY ITM Coordinates – View Simple Guide to finding XY coordinates
- Bank Statement Header – recent, and in applicant group name
- Capital – 3 quotations per element to meet National procurement requirements
- Current Costs – costs relevant to 1st April 2022 – 31st March 2023
Your application is dependent on the submission of these supporting documents.
- Link to Scheme Guidelines: Please read before submitting Application
- Online Application Portal now closed.
- Application form for Women’s sheds ONLY (MS Word)
If you require the guidelines & Application forms in Irish, Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact email@example.com with any queries