Skip to main content

Childminding Funding Grants

If you are a childminder or hope to set up as a childminder in your home, you may be eligible for the Childminding Funding Grants.  Currently this grant can be availed of by childminders who are Voluntary Notified to Mayo County Childcare Committee or who are registered with TUSLA. 

For more information on how to become Voluntary Notified or Registered with TUSLA please contact Mayo County Childcare Committee.

You will see guidelines on applying for the grant below 



Back to top